Practical Prefab House for Living
|FOB Price:||US $60 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $60/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PH-T005
- Standard: GB
- Forming: Cold Drawn Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Body Structure: Prefabricated Light Steel
- Ceiling: PVC Ceiling
- Flooring: Plywood
- Type: Cold Forming Sectional Steel
- Trademark: Low-alloy High-tensile Structural Steel
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: Cold Forming Sectional Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Size: as Per to Customers′ Requirement
- Wall: Sandewich Panel
- Window: PVC Windows
- Suitable Temperature: -50c - +50c
1. Prefabricated House Introduction
Light steel structure prefabricated house provides temporary or permanent housing for construction, agriculture, industrial, commercial, school, sport, armed services, emergency relief and social events etc. Also the vagaries of the weather, caused by rain, wind, hail, snow and sun.
Our system can be deployed to high wind areas such as coastal regions and on mountain ranges, providing a safe storage/working environment. The frame's unique features allow the structure to be erected without heavy lifting equipment, which is beneficial for emergency relief and storage to remote areas. Large shelters can be erected quickly with little more than labour, aluminium platforms and basic tools.
2. Modular Prefabricated House Specification
Our modular prefabricated house is built according to the following specifications, the house can be built at most 3 storeys.
No. Width Length Height
1 5560mm nK 3P 6P 9P
2 6240mm nK 3P 6P 9P
3 7360mm nK 3P 6P 9P
Notes: N>=2 K=1800mm 2K= 1 room P=950mm 3P= 1 storey
3. Prefabricated House Application
Temporary accommodation, office, mining camp, mobile shelters, emergency housing, emergency relief, sales area, school, shop construction, storage halls, supermarkets, show room, armed services, entertainment room, exhibition area, etc.
4. Key Aspects Of Our Prefabricated Houses
There are many beneficial aspects of our houses, some are listed below:
1. ISO9001 quality certification for quality warranty.
2. Good insulation in extreme conditions, particularly harsh winter.
3. Protects from rain, snow, sleet, wind, hail and the sun.
4. Simple, quick and easy to erect, dismantle and remove.
5. The lightweight of the structure allows easy transport and erection. The frame is delivered in flat pack form, saving on valuable transportation volume and costs.
6. House are modular allowing various spans, lengths and heights.
7. Bespoke units can be supplied to your requirements with position of doors, windows and colour of sheeting to your needs.
8. No expensive foundations are required. The frames can be constructed on grass, clay, sand, natural ground, concrete, tarmac, paving, etc., without damage.
5. Our Service
* Layout plan can be designed if needed.
* Installation introduction / CD will be provided if needed.
* Workers & engineers can be sent abroad if needed.
* 5 professional engineers for consultancy and quiries
* Other optional requirements.
Weifang Jinweida Steel Structure Engineering Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of sandwich panel, prefabricated house and steel structure. Our factory has passed SGS Factory Evaluation and ISO9001: 2008 Quality Certification. We are looking forward to cooperating with you for long term business relationships and mutual benefit.
You are mostly welcome to visit our factory at any time. If you have any questions, Pls don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks.
|No.||House Body Parts||Material Name|
|1||Ground beam||C section steel|
|2||Column/ pllar||Double C section steel|
|3||" A" shape beam||Double C section steel|
|4||" _ " shape beam||C section steel|
|6||Corridor& rain shelter bracing||C section steel|
|7||Column bracing||Round steel|
|8||Step board||Steel sheet with stripes|
|10||Wall panel||Sandwich panel|
|11||Partition panel||Sandwich panel|
|12||Roof panel||Corrugated sandwich panel|
|13||Flooring for first floor||Plywood|
|14||Rain shelter||Color-coated steel sheet|
|15||Window||PVC sliding window|
|16||Door||Sandwich panel door|