One Storey Prefabricated House for Labor Colomy Dormitory (PH12001)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Flat Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PH12001
- Usage: Dormitories
- Steel Structure: Prefab Light Steel
- Roof: EPS/ Rock Wool / Glass Wool Sandwich Wall Panel
- Trademark: Weichang House
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Material: Steel Structure & Sandwich Panel
- Certification: ISO
- Wall: EPS/ Rock Wool / Glass Wool Sandwich Wall Panel
- Modular House Specification: Nk*W*3p
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 9406000090
1. Prefab House Introduction
Prefabricated labor camp is made of prefabricated light steel as columns, and sandwich panel for wall and roof, with windows, doors, canopy, staircase, etc. They are widely used in temporary consturction.
Our modular prefabricated house is built according to the following specifications, and can be built at most 3 storeys.
No. Width Length Height
1 5560mm nK 3P 6P 9P
2 6240mm nK 3P 6P 9P
3 7360mm nK 3P 6P 9P
Notes: N>=2 K=1800mm 2K= 1 room P=950mm 3P= 1 storey
2. Prefab House Application
Because of its recycling feature and reasonable cost, prefab house is mostly applied to temporary labor camp and other large-scale projects, like railway construction, water conservancy project, disaster relief project, etc. It can also be used for military activities.
Besides, prefab house has its advantage in constructions like classroom, meeting room, canteen, temporary office, storage center, temporary hospital, movable service center, warehouse.
3. Prefab House Features
* Biggest advantage: Recycling usage. It can be assembled when the project begin and disassembled after the project finished. Can be moved to another site and be assembled again.
* Cost will lessen when the dimension larger.
* Good insulation, waterproof, soundproof,
* All house body parts prefabricated in factory, no other processing. Workers can build the house directly according to the drawings.
* Tough enough with steel columns, purlins and beams.
* Different insulation materials for construction, including EPS, rock wool, glass wool, PU sandwich panels. Different materials suit for different environments.
* Compitively reasonable cost compared with container house.
* Convenient transportation. Disassembled into shipping container. Greatly reduce freight.
4. Our service
* Layout plan can be designed if needed.
* Installation introduction / CD will be provided if needed.
* Workers can be sent abroad if necessary.
* 5 professional engineers for consultancy and enquiries
Providing You With Good Products And Excellent Service Is Our Ultimate Goal.
|No.||House Body Parts||Material Name|
|1||Ground beam||C section steel|
|2||Column/ Pillar||Double C section steel|
|3||" A " shape beam||Double C section steel|
|4||" — " shape beam||C section steel|
|6||Corridor& rain shelter bracing||C section steel|
|7||Column bracing||Round steel|
|8||Step board||Steel sheet with stripes|
|10||Wall panel||Sandwich panel|
|11||Partition panel||Sandwich panel|
|12||Roof panel||Corrugated sandwich panel|
|13||Flooring for first floor||Plywood|
|14||Rain shelter||Color-coated steel sheet|
|15||Window||PVC sliding window|
|16||Door||Sandwich panel door|